Subject: Re: French Rockbox translation team
From: Jean Boullier (jean.boullier_at_wanadoo.fr)
Date: 2004-07-02

You are welcome Fred! I have updated that file until June last year, and
then, after having been without a PC during 2 months (a deadly
flashing!) I have been a little lazy to catch up when I replaced it... 8-)

You can send me your lang file directly if you like, I even have a
little stand-alone goodie to generate the lng file for live testing.

Cheers. Jean.

--

Jean Boullier - Rouen - Normandie - France