Subject: OT: UK Retailer For Jukebox Recorder 20gig
From: Barry Toner (
Date: 2004-07-02

Hi guys.

I'm really sorry for this.
 I am a University student and I am desperately looking for a brand knew one
of these.

I won't be purchasing it until the end of August as I will be getting
equipment funds then.
Has anyone any ideas where you can still get these?

I would go for the G Mini but I want Rockbox and the voice plug-in that I'm
running on my Jukebox 6000.

I've no need for multimedia or studios.

I've tried Maplins, PC World,,,,
and just tried

All either don't have it or say it's been discontinued. And I don't believe are selling them anymore. With all their g minis becoming so

I need an official business to purchase from because I need to be getting
receipts hence why I can't go for second hand models.

Can anyone help me?

If you'd prefer to contact me off the list that's fine my email address is,

Thank you guys and thank you to the moderators if this makes it onto the

"Some people think only intellect counts: knowing how to solve problems,
knowing how to get by, knowing how to identify an advantage and seize it.
But the
functions of intellect are insufficient without courage, love, friendship,
compassion and empathy".

Dean Koontz