Subject: RE: damaged mains socket on archos
From: BlueChip (cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net)
Date: 2004-07-02

Hey Rob,

Off the top of my head I can't say for sure, but I would also put money on
the jack being soldered to the main board, but that in and of itself is no
indication of how difficult or easy the job will be - the problem will be
if it has "lifted tracks" off the pcb or if the solder joints have broken
...if it has lifted tracks it can be a fiddly job.

BC