Subject: Re: New 30gb mp3 jukebox by polaroid.
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-07-03

> But if
> you're looking at something like that, why not look at Digital
> Innovation's
> new version of Neuros (just out in the past few weeks)? I just bought one
> replace my Archos JB Studio 10. For $280 you get 30 gb, 64 mb cache,
> plays
> ogg/mp3/wma/wav, records direct to wav or mp3 (unlimited time & via line
> in
> or mic), records from FM, even broadcasts FM! And their firmware is
> upgradable, open, and actively developed, sort of like Rockbox.

Are you sure it's the firmware which is open? I only found some C# code for
PC tools. The firmware is discussed there, problems with royalty code like
the mp3 codec.

Jrg

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router fr alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl