Subject: Re: unreliable buttons? try this:

Re: unreliable buttons? try this:

From: Glenn Ervin at Home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 19:06:07 -0500

Hi Joerg,
I tried this because I have problems with my buttons not working right,
e.g., when down arrowing, sometimes it jumps into a folder or menu, as if I
had pushed the right arrow. It usually happens with several down arrows in
succession.
But I installed your fix, and I cannot enter the menus with F1.
Did I do this wrong?
I unzipped it, and copied the two files over onto my jukebox, as if they had
been part of a regular daily build.
Glenn