Subject: Re: UK Retailer For Jukebox Recorder 20gig

Re: UK Retailer For Jukebox Recorder 20gig

From: Barry Toner <dj.paddy_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 03:08:06 +0100

Rob, I've emailed the company.

Let me know off list of any other sources just in case.
Cheers
Barry

"Some people think only intellect counts: knowing how to solve problems,
knowing how to get by, knowing how to identify an advantage and seize it.
But the
functions of intellect are insufficient without courage, love, friendship,
compassion and empathy".

Dean Koontz