Subject: Re: New 30gb mp3 jukebox by polaroid.

Re: New 30gb mp3 jukebox by polaroid.

From: Neon John <johngd_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 03:59:47 -0400

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 23:03:31 -0700, Marcus Bryner <marcus_at_docbryner.com> wrote:

>Are there any other alternative players that this list would recommend, that
>have the *eventual* potential of having Rockbox ported to them, now that my
>AJB is not functional?
>
>Marcus

I have no idea since I'm not privvy to what may be going on with developers.
I'm just a user at this point. A vocal user, but just a user nonetheless.

Still, trying to do my part, I restate my offer of awhile back. If any
developer with a rockbox track record will step forward and commit to a port
to some other hardware, I'll buy the hardware and donate it to him. I'm
willing to spend up to, oh, $500 on the target hardware.

Now, all a port will cost someone is his time. I hope this is incentive to
get someone started.

John
---
John De Armond