Subject: RE: ATA test, round 2
From: Newsletters (pmc.newsletters_at_netcabo.pt)
Date: 2004-07-03

Hello again, Jens.

I would just like to ask exactly what does the "Disk Poweroff" setting
do.
At first i tought that it should be something like the "Idle Poweroff"
setting, but for the disk power.
It's just that i never noticed any change in behaviour of my box either
way i set this value...

Still, i did changed to "Yes" and run the usual tests. Actually, it's
still on as i continue to use my box daily.

I also did the rename and boot to archos fw.

Both tests worked fine, with no corruption whatsoever!

I'm very happy using my 'boosted' rockbox!

And thanks for all the hard work, yours and everyone elses!

Pedro Clemente