Subject: Re: unreliable buttons? try this:
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2004-07-04

> I tried this because I have problems with my buttons not working right,
> e.g., when down arrowing, sometimes it jumps into a folder or menu, as if
> had pushed the right arrow. It usually happens with several down arrows
> in succession.
> But I installed your fix, and I cannot enter the menus with F1.

Hmm, maybe the code is too strict? But I did not change the limits, have
only added a condition that the values must be kind of stable for 3 readings
in a row. Either I made something wrong, or your readings are unstable all
the time.
What a pity that you can't tell me the readings in the port debug screen.

>I forgot to mention that the voice menus do not work with this either.

Should have, both my recorder and FM had voice with these test builds.

Anybody else with unreliable buttons, who could test?

+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router fr alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis*