Subject: Re: "R" prize
From: scott (
Date: 2004-07-04

--- Glenn Ervin at Home <> wrote:
> I think some of us would contribute to the prize money if the TalkBox
> feature was included so the Blind can also go to the store and get an
> off-the-shelf product that works for us.
> Heck, if this was written as a requirement, maybe a consumer group of the
> Blind would contribute to the prize money too.

i agree with john, core mp3 player functions should come first. once there's an open platform
things like voice support and games will soon follow. theres no reason blind consumer groups
couldn't append a voice requirement clause for their prize money. that way the initial firmware
could be written and finished while there is still incentive to make it accessable.

Do you Yahoo!?