Subject: RE: Koss Porta pros... WARNING

RE: Koss Porta pros... WARNING

From: Gary D. Walborn <wally001_at_zoominternet.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 08:39:54 -0400

        I certainly would check out the warranty. And if it means anything, I
bought a pair of the PortaPros because I am the happy owner of a pair of
SportaPros (the cheaper model, sale notwithstanding). The SportaPros
have worked flawlessly for 2 years despite rather rough handling,
weather, and having been sat on more than once.

Gary Walborn