Subject: Error question

Error question

From: Glenn Ervin at Home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 18:01:30 -0500

I have seen many messages about RockBox error messages that folks are
reporting, and these apparently are shown on the screen.
I was wondering if it is possible to do something like have the jukebox
automatically write errors that show on the screen to a file, like,
"Error.LOG" or something.
And if some people didn't want this to occur, perhaps we could have an
option in the settings for either
Append to log file
Replace log file
No log file
I think this would also benefit those who can also read the screen.
Glenn

Glenn N0YJV
MS Messenger: GlennErvin_at_CableOne.net
Work: gErvin_at_NCBvi.state.ne.us