Subject: Re: Spare front panel
From: Mat Holton (mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com)
Date: 2004-07-06

I would give you my front panel too but unfortunatly one of the buttons (the F2 one) is broken. The buttons are
also worn to hell - most of the silver has come off! that's how much i use my archos!

-----Original Message-----From: Christi Alice Scarborough <christi_at_chiark.greenend.org.uk>To: Rockbox development <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 29/06/2004 11:03Subject: Spare front panelHi,

I've finally replaced my Jukebox's LCD, thanks to a very kind donation

of a replacement screen. It's so nice to be able to see the screen again.

I was wondering if anyone had a spare V2/FM front panel lying around,

that they aren't using since one of the buttons on mine is broken, and

muppet that I am, I managed to scratch the plastic that goes over the

LCD. I'll pay postage plus a drink or twosworth (and my front panel as

well, if you want it for any reason - everything still works - the

broken button is just temperamental).

Thanks,

Christi

"Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders
what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of ."

 They Might Be Giants.