Subject: Battery Test Plug-In - Broken?
From: Mark Bright (mark_at_redbreva.co.uk)
Date: 2004-07-06

Hi,

I have just downloaded and installed (flashed) yesterdays daily build
(mainly for the FAST ATA enabled routines), and wanted to re-run the battery
test plugin.

It starts fine, disc activity occurs ONCE, the display shows current time
and date + %battery life, and then it just sits there!

Pressing OFF causes it to exit, no problems there, the dummy file & the log
file have been created, with only one entry in the log.

I am using an FMR, not sure if that is significant

Mark