Subject: Archos Recorder 20gig Found
From: Barry Toner (dj.paddy_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: 2004-07-06

Hi guys.

I have been in contact with the product manager of

www.theupgradestore.co.uk

He has agreed to allocate one of the units for me that I can purchase in
August.

I wanted first of all to thank everyone that responded to my plees! :D)

Can anyone give me a low down of the keypad layout on the thing as I havent'
seen one of these.

I own a Jukebox 6000 as I think i mentioned before but have no idea what the
AJR is like.

I am visually impaired so I won't be able to look at any images of the
player. And there's nowhere near me that has any in stores for me to look
at.

C'mon Rob you've one haven't you mate?

grin
Cheers
Barry

"Some people think only intellect counts: knowing how to solve problems,
knowing how to get by, knowing how to identify an advantage and seize it.
But the
functions of intellect are insufficient without courage, love, friendship,
compassion and empathy".

Dean Koontz