Subject: Re(2): Jukebox FM Recorder 20 - tracks going silent!
From: Mat Holton (
Date: 2004-07-07

This happened on my (now dead) FMR. It was a hardware fault somehwere along the line as a small squeeze at the top of the unit and the music started again.

-----Original Message-----From: scott <>To: <>;Rockbox development <>Sent: 06/07/2004 17:34Subject: Re: Jukebox FM Recorder 20 - tracks going silent!--- Steve Waller <> wrote:

> Is there a known glitch and can I get round this?

this is a known bug, and it's commonly referred to as 'silent play' or sp. AFAIK, there has been

luck in fixing it, and there's no work-around i know of. this and the RLD are probably rockbox's

biggest flaw right now.

Do you Yahoo!?

"Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders
what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of ."

 They Might Be Giants.

Surface Inspection Ltd