Subject: RE: Archos Recorder 20gig Found
From: rinty (rinty_at_freeuk.com)
Date: 2004-07-07

Hi Bazza, Yeh, I've got one, but also you might want to look on the
site at the FAQ for blind users that Christi, "may the hair on her
toes never grow thin", (JRR Tolkien) wrote.

However:

With the front panel facing you and the display as the upper half of
the unit.

Nearest the display are a row of 3 small buttons. The left-hand one is
the menu key. The other 2 aren't any use to us blinkies.

Below this are up, down, left and right. In the middle is
play/enter/pause. It's a little round button. The other 4 have raised
arrows on them. In principle, when browsing for files and
directories, left and right take you back/up and forward/down a level,
up and down take you up and down a directory/file listing. When
playing, up/down do the volume, left and right, if pressed quickly go
forward and back a track, held fast forward/back through a track.

Hope that helps,

Rob.