Subject: M3587 Patch Sound Settings for Koss Portapros
From: Peter van Hardenberg (
Date: 2004-07-07

I'm not much of an audiophile, but I was hoping with all the discussion
about the KPPs on-list, maybe a bonafide soundgeek could recommend some
sound settings which make the most of my new headphones... After all, I
know there are at least a few of you out there who picked up a set.

I'm quite pleased with mine. I love the way they fold up. Perfect fiddly
bits for a fiddly kind of person such as myself. The sound, of course, is
also much better than the orange "Zoom Airlines" give-away headphones I
found lying around after my old set broke.

PS: Please CC me directly ASAP because I am on digest mode, and I need to
hear back before I leave for the Arctic on an icebreaker for two weeks
(where tragically, I will be unable to read my email.)

Cheerio and thanks,

Peter van Hardenberg (pvh)
"The wise man proportions his belief to the evidence." -- David Hume