Subject: Re: how do I use the new (for me) vbrfix plugin

Re: how do I use the new (for me) vbrfix plugin

From: John covici <covici_at_ccs.covici.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 20:26:37 -0400

Well, I tried that but when I pressed play at the open with choice it
just went back to the filename -- I had thought of that one. Now, if
I go to browse plugins off the general settings menu, vbrfix is there
in .rockbox/rocks directory -- is there something else that has to be
there for plugins to work?

on Thursday 07/08/2004 Andreas Stemmer(groovingandi_at_gmx.de) wrote