Subject: Re: how do I use the new (for me) vbrfix plugin
From: John covici (
Date: 2004-07-08

Well, I tried that but when I pressed play at the open with choice it
just went back to the filename -- I had thought of that one. Now, if
I go to browse plugins off the general settings menu, vbrfix is there
in .rockbox/rocks directory -- is there something else that has to be
there for plugins to work?

on Thursday 07/08/2004 Andreas Stemmer( wrote
> > Hi. I am not sure how to use the vbrfix plugin -- I went to the file
> > I wanted to fix and then went to browse plugins and it gave me the
> > name, but when I pressed play it returned almost immediately and its
> > a long file and I also noticed it didn't change the date, so I
> > concluded that something is wrong.
> Use it like any other plugin that works with files:
> 1) browse to the file you want to fix
> 2) press On+Play
> 3) select "open with"
> 4) select "vbrfix"