Subject: Re: M3587 Patch Sound Settings for Koss Portapros

Re: M3587 Patch Sound Settings for Koss Portapros

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 03:01:43 +0100

There is a section on how to achieve good sound with the MDB registers in
my Audio-3587 docs at
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cyborgsystems
It does go infinitely deep, but I'm sure it will be of SOME help :)

BC

>Hi!
>
>I'm not much of an audiophile, but I was hoping with all the discussion
>about the KPPs on-list, maybe a bonafide soundgeek could recommend some
>sound settings which make the most of my new headphones... After all, I
>know there are at least a few of you out there who picked up a set.
>
>I'm quite pleased with mine. I love the way they fold up. Perfect fiddly
>bits for a fiddly kind of person such as myself. The sound, of course, is
>also much better than the orange "Zoom Airlines" give-away headphones I
>found lying around after my old set broke.
>
>PS: Please CC me directly ASAP because I am on digest mode, and I need to
>hear back before I leave for the Arctic on an icebreaker for two weeks
>(where tragically, I will be unable to read my email.)
>
>Cheerio and thanks,
>
>-pvh
>
>--
>Peter van Hardenberg (pvh)
>"The wise man proportions his belief to the evidence." -- David Hume

Does this mean that the "wise" man will never believe anything until
someone "inventive" comes up with some reasonable evidence for him?