Subject: Selling JBR
From: Mayur M. Patel (mayurpatel_at_houston.rr.com)
Date: 2004-07-08

Ok, I've sent this before with mixed responses. I want to sell it now with
all the extras. The unit is a Archos Jukebox Recorder 20. It is flashed
and has worked fine until I dropped it and messed up the hard drive. Here
is the package I am offering:

1 Archos Jukebox Recorder 20 (*** No hard drive included***)
1 Archos Carrying case
1 Archos headphone set
1 Archos USB 2.0 cord
1 Archos AC adapter
1 Archos car charger
1 Archos cassette adapter
1 Maha PowerEx MH-C204F external battery charger
1 iPowerUS battery tester
4 Archos orginal 1500 mAh batteries
8 Maha PowerEx 2200 mAh batteries

The after market batteries and the charger alone cost me $45. Please send
your offers to me privately at: mayurpatel_at_houston.rr.com

Thank you.

Mayur