Subject: Re: More & More libplugin blues :(

Re: More & More libplugin blues :(

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 16:24:22 +0100

>At 10:07 25/06/04, you wrote:
>>At 08:03 21/06/04, you wrote:
>>>On Mon, 21 Jun 2004, BlueChip wrote:
>
>>>...Hopefully, you can decode what actually went wrong and fix it in a
>>>more suitable way?
>>
>>Yes, its a problem with the include path when building the libplugin for
>>the simluator. Linus is on the case right now.
>
>Any news of whether you still plan to fix this?

I hope I have left it long enough before helping you become aware of
this problem again.

Maybe Linus is still struggling to get this challenging code working
but either way, it would be nice to get an update :)

You may also be interested to know that with some of the latest core changes
the libplugin interface is now so broken it cannot be botched externally,
it now _requires_ core mods to get it to even compile.

If you still need more of my help to find this solution, please feel free
to ask.

Hope to hear soon,

BC