Subject: modifying play functionality
From: Mansoor Chatha (machatha_at_yahoo.ca)
Date: 2004-07-10

Hi,

First thanks BlueChip for sending the link to windows
devkit...it saved me big headache.

Me and 3 other guys are working on a project for
school and basically we want to modify the play button
functionality. As it is now, the archos can jump from
track 1 to 2, 2 to 3, 3 to 4 and so on..We want it to
go from any track to any other track. For example it
should be able to go from 1 to 5, 5 to 10 etc.

As you guys are expert in this, What do you think is
the best way to approach this. If anyone has worked
on this area before, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mansoor