Subject: RE: intelligent shutdown?

RE: intelligent shutdown?

From: Tim Elliott <telliott_at_sigecom.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 17:19:52 -0500

You can't change the behavior of a long press of the off button; it will
always force the unit off, no matter what is going on. We are talking about
changing the behavior of a short press of the off button while in the
browser screen with playback stopped, letting the software take control and
determining if it's ok to shut the unit off now or wait for disc activity to
finish before shutting the unit off.