Subject: Re: Playing just one file ?
From: scott (
Date: 2004-07-11

--- Glenn Ervin at Home <> wrote:
> e.g., if I down arrow to a file and press play, it would be nice if it did
> not move on to the next, but it would make sense to move on to the next if
> right arrow was pushed instead of down arrow.

i agree. i think play should be insert, and right arrow play. that way you could play a directory
to insert all of it to the playlist, or press right to go in further and insert a specific file.
there's a patch that made the behavior of 'play' changable between play, insert, insert next, and
insert last, but the patch is now out of date because of changes to settings.c/.h. i would love
for this functionality to get added to rockbox.

Do you Yahoo!?