Subject: where did bass boost go?
From: ezankel01 (ezankel01_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 2004-07-12

After upgrading to a new daily build, I found that you took out the bass boost option. I know there are a lot of settings now so that you can customize the bass, but I don't know what they all mean or how to use them. Is there any way that you can still include the old bass boost feature and just be able to turn it on or off(so that you could leave the new controls for people who know how to use them) but still make it easy for people who don't really understand the new features to use it the old way. Also, I would appreciate it if someone couldexplain what all the controls are and what are good settings. Thank you.

--
Ezra
~ _/) ~~