Subject: Playlist control file corrupt
From: Karl Tinsley (karltinsly_at_msn.com)
Date: 2004-07-12

Hi rockbox gang,

I'm still having .playlist_control problems (AJBR20 flashed to 040701).
It's happened 4 times in the last month, with different builds. After
reading an earlier thread on this problem, I decided to see if I could
reproduce this problem, and lo and behold, I did. My box is set to
insert recursively. I set it to insert a directory (which has four
subdrectories and a total of around 40 songs), and let it play for
several minutes before pressing stop. At that point, I could still
navigate the file directory. Then I pressed ON to resume the playlist,
and the whole thing locked up.

Here's the .playlist_control file:

P:2::