Subject: Re: Playlist control file corrupt
From: Hardeep Sidhu (hardeeps_at_pobox.com)
Date: 2004-07-12

Karl Tinsley wrote:
> Nope, no errors. And works fine after deleting .playlist_control.

Interesting. Would you attach the corrupt .playlist_control file please
  (instead of inlining as text). Also, would you provide a recursive
directory listing of the tracks you were trying to insert ("dir /S" from
  windows command prompt or "ls -lR" from a unix shell).

Does the problem only happen when trying to insert this particular
directory?

-Hardeep