Subject: Re: vu meter covering prerecording seconds in radio screen
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (linus_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2004-07-13

ezankel01 wrote:

> It works great when playing mp3's, but when I listen to radio the %pm
> covers the prerecording number. Because of this I cannot tell how
> much it has prerecorded if i want to record from the radio. how do I
> fix this?

The custom WPS is only used when playing, and has nothing to do with the
screen layout of the radio and recording screen.

Workaround:

* Tune in the radio, exit the radio screen with ON.

* Enter the recording screen and select Line In as the source.

In the meantime, I'll see if I can redesign the radio screen.

Linus