Subject: Re: intelligent shutdown?
From: Salokyn (bazar.nicolas.gif_at_libertysurf.fr)
Date: 2004-07-13

Linus Nielsen Feltzing a écrit :

> Salokyn wrote:
>
>> It works for me
>> I can browse and turn the archos of anywhere at any folder level.
>

> Maybe that's because you have a recorder and not a player.

Yes, I have a recorder

>> But it doesn't work anymore if I quit WPS with ON. I must quit WPS
>> with OFF if I want it to work.
>

> Yes, it doesn't work if it is playing MP3. Do we want that?

What's the problem ? If I quit WPS with ON, i'll have to push OFF one
more time (to stop playback) and then it should work as if I pushed OFF
in WPS.
It can be useful if you're browsing while listening to a mp3 and want to
turn the archos off at this moment without to have to get bak to the WPS
(with ON) and quit it one more time (with OFF).