Subject: Re: Playlist control file corrupt
From: Hardeep Sidhu (hardeeps_at_pobox.com)
Date: 2004-07-13

Karl Tinsley wrote:
> I've attached the bad playlist, and the dir /s of the directory I had
> inserted.
>
> Funny, this problem doesn't happen with every directory, but it doesn't
> only happen on the one, either.

I can reproduce the hang when resuming the corrupt playlist control
(I'll commit a fix for it later today) but I can't reproduce the corruption.

Do you see any errors when you're inserting the directory? Does the
insert count go up to 42 or does it stop before? How much hard drive
space do you have left (although you should see an error if the hard
drive fills up during insertion)?

-Hardeep