Subject: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Still Problems with AJB Remote
From: Matthias Klumpp (Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-07-14

Hi Jörg,

# -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
# forget overblown PSpice (there must be some user error), do the
# circuit with
# the diode and the resistor, close the thread. It will work, regardless of
# internal pullup or not, trust me. (I'm an electrical engineer by
# profession.)

Not to offend you or not trusting your capabilities.
It's only, that I was already trying so much things and nothing really
worked until now.
So I simply try to understand what's going on in that circuits.

Sorry for anything...

Greetings

Matthias

PS:
I'll try that second one the next days - I'll tell you what happened ;-))