Subject: Re: Playlist control file corrupt
From: Karl Tinsley (karltinsly_at_msn.com)
Date: 2004-07-14

> Would you try updating to the latest daily build please. Optimized
disk
> writing code was enabled on 7/5 and I'm curious to see if that has any
> affect.

I updated yesterday to 7/13 build. Same problem.

> Another thing to try is to enter the directory you want to insert and
> then select Menu->Playlist Options->Create Playlist. Does the newly
> created playlist look okay?

Yes it does.

> What was the last (if any) release where you weren't seeing this
> problem? Did the 2.2 release work?

Unfortunately, this is a new V1 I bought to replace my stolen *sniff*
V2. I flashed 2.2 but then immediately flashed to the daily build. I
never had this problem before.

Here's something new to add to the mix: if I use Playlist > Insert, and
then use the playlist viewer to look at the playlist while it's playing,
  the playlist looks fine, and there is no corruption -- I can shut the
AJBR off and it starts up okay and starts playing where it left off.

Karl