Subject: Re: "R" prize
From: Neon John (johngd_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: 2004-07-15

On Sat, 3 Jul 2004 20:33:59 -0500, "Glenn Ervin at Home"
<GlennErvin_at_cableone.net> wrote:

>I think some of us would contribute to the prize money if the TalkBox
>feature was included so the Blind can also go to the store and get an
>off-the-shelf product that works for us.
>Heck, if this was written as a requirement, maybe a consumer group of the
>Blind would contribute to the prize money too.
>Glenn

<sorry to have been out of pocket. I just got back from the Trip From Hell
(TM). 6 days spent parked in the lot of a transmission repair shop in
Deeeetroit (for you Euro types, the ugliest city on earth) while the minions
took 3 tries to fix the transmission in my motorhome.>

That would be easy enough. We (or you independently if you like) can offer a
bonus prize for talkbox inclusion right off the bat. I don't want to appear
hostile to talkbox; It's just that I don't want problems I can reasonably
anticipate impeding my core objective - RockBox on another hardware platform.

John

---
John De Armond
johngdDONTYOUDARE_at_bellsouth.net