Subject: Re: Playlist control file corrupt
From: Gajdos_at_metatem.net
Date: 2004-07-16

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 at 13:41, Hardeep Sidhu wrote:

> I can reproduce the hang when resuming the corrupt playlist control
> (I'll commit a fix for it later today)

Excellent! Will you make the parser more forgiving generally, so there's
no chance it will hang Rockbox completely on startup if the control file
is corrupt in any way, because it's very annoying when you can't get to a
computer to remove the file (if Resume is set to Yes)...

> but I can't reproduce the corruption.

Hover over a directory
ON-Play -> Playlist -> Insert
STOP (short press)

(At this point the control file has not been completely written to disk,
because if Resume is set to Yes, pressing ON now freezes Rockbox.)

The size of the corrupt playlist control file has been 273 bytes the times
I've checked it.

/JG