Subject: Re: Bug in "Browse Rocks"
From: Lee Pilgrim (
Date: 2004-07-17

That is because the place in the menu just points the browser to
/.rockbox/rocks/, and when you go back the the browser later, the last
place the browser was at was the rocks directory.

That does sound like a good idea to me, to make the browser forget
about /.rockbox/rocks when saving the last plave visited.
Who else thinks so?