Subject: Re: Bug with shuffle/insert playlist!

Re: Bug with shuffle/insert playlist!

From: Gazel <Gazel_at_fr.st>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 05:13:41 +0200

This remembers me what i told myself when recently using my archos in a party... what a hell !

I explained the play/playlist functioning of rockboxx to another guy, so he could enqueue tracks too (and
then i could dance more :o) )... This was quite hard to explain. He finally understood my explanations,
but quickly did the manipulation mistakes i had guessed : clicking "play" instead of "on-play" on a
track, thus deleting the current playlist, etc.

So this would be great to have a good way to use rockboxx for parties. Maybe you already spoke about it,
i searched but did not found. I've not had time to really think of it, too, would it be a special mode
with easy access to restricted functionality (e.g simple unique keypress to enqueue a track to the
playlist while browsing), or the current menu settings a little revisited. It would be cool at least to
have it in mind for discussions about UI. My 2 cents.

cheers

Gazel

From: "Mat Holton" <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>