Subject: Re: intelligent shutdown?

Re: intelligent shutdown?

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 20:43:52 -0600

Tim wrote:
I think asking users to open the main menu to turn off their unit would
discourage the use of this feature.

rocker says:

Not so for the blind users. At least this one anyway. If there is room
perhaps it could be given some options like the book marking feature.
"Bookmark on stop (yes, no ask). Also would this Intelligent Shutdown be
integrated with the Sleep Timer function?

Cheers...rocker