Subject: RE: Bug with shuffle/insert playlist!
Date: 2004-07-18

If you mean patch # 935682, where you can select the PLAY and RIGHT button
behavior, it surely needs some more work, but you can easily just play a
playlist by first stopping the one that's already playing first...

I still use it myself and keep up-to-date firmwares at

Have received plenty of ideas for improvement, so some day...
In the meantime it works OK for parties.