Subject: Re: intelligent shutdown?
From: Salokyn (
Date: 2004-07-18

Tim Elliott a écrit :
> That's how it works now from WPS: one press of OFF stops playback, 2 more
> presses turn the unit off. You wouldn't be pressing OFF repeatedly without
> a reason (I assume).
> A "double click" is far more convenient than a key combo, especially if only
> one hen dos free.
> Tim

The 3 click thing will let you see the message (at the 2nd click). If
you have only 2 click from the wps you'll have the message anytime you
want to stop the music (at the first click) or you'll have no message,
and I don't like these 2 possibilities very much.

Same thing if you're browsing while listening to music (using ON to quit