Subject: Re: Sleep timer on F3 key
From: Andre Roessel (
Date: 2004-07-18

> maybe someone is interested in this small patch, which replaces the
> useless scrollbar option with the sleep timer setting option. The
This should find itīs way into the daily builds! I use sleep timer very often and itīs
always a pain to go that deep into the menu. I would even more like the permanent
sleep timer setting with an option to only apply sleep timer automaticly between 2
selectable times. So I could be sure for instance that when I turn the JBR on at 22:00
that the sleep timer is active, but not when I start listening at 15:00.