Subject: Re: Bug in "Browse Rocks"
From: Mat Holton (
Date: 2004-07-19

What about dynamically create a menu, based on the contents of the Rocks folder?
Complete with folders as sub-menus's?

-----Original Message-----From: Lee Pilgrim <>To: Rockbox development <>Sent: 17/07/2004 16:59Subject: Re: Bug in "Browse Rocks"That is because the place in the menu just points the browser to

/.rockbox/rocks/, and when you go back the the browser later, the last

place the browser was at was the rocks directory.

That does sound like a good idea to me, to make the browser forget

about /.rockbox/rocks when saving the last plave visited.

Who else thinks so?

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 11:52:50 -0400, Brian <> wrote:

> Not too big of a bug, but...

> 1. Turn on your Archos

> 2. Play an MP3

> 3. Set your "Show" preference to "Show Supported"

> 4. Press F1 to enter the menu

> 5. Enter the Rocks folder

> 6.Use the ON button to exit the Rocks folder

> 7. Press Back to exit the menu, to go to the WPS

> 8. Press ON to enter the browser

> You are now in the Rocks folder, and you now should have a blank screen.

> It only confused me when I saw nothing while trying to browse, and I thought

> that it would confuse others as well.

> Brian

"Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders
what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of ."

 They Might Be Giants.

Surface Inspection Ltd