Subject: Re: Bug in "Browse Rocks"
From: Mat Holton (
Date: 2004-07-19

>> What about dynamically create a menu, based on the contents of the Rocks folder?
>> Complete with folders as sub-menus's?
>That would either blow up the stack, or waste plenty of RAM if we make
>the menu structure global.

>I'd prefer to fix the bugs in the current code instead.
Oh, okay then.

It's cool to see my little effort, Snake2, in the build. Nice changes as well. Much better levels' layout too!
I must get off my arse and add some stuff to it...

"Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders
what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of ."

 They Might Be Giants.

Surface Inspection Ltd