Subject: iAudio M3 Suggestion
From: Ben Treffene (treffmeister_at_emailacc.com)
Date: 2004-07-19

Having owned the iAudio M3 for some time, (www.iaudio.com) I would like to
suggest that the RockBox group commence (or at least complete a feasibility
study of) making some alternate firmware for it.
It natively comes with many, varied features, and has much capability for
expansion. One thing you guys may be interested in is the fact it comes with
a large space for firmware. I have seen updates in excess of 1MB.
For a few firmware requests users already have asked for, I refer you to
(http://www.jetaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1785).
Feel absolutely free to ask me for any guidance, or any questions you might
have.