Subject: RE: Other 2.5" HD mp3 players
From: Mayur M. Patel (mayurpatel_at_houston.rr.com)
Date: 2004-07-19

Sherv,

        You can try the xclef.

.> -----Original Message-----
.> From: rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se
.> [mailto:rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se] On Behalf Of Shervin Riahi
.> Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 10:11 AM
.> To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se
.> Subject: OT: Other 2.5" HD mp3 players
.>
.>
.> Hey everyone, I absolutely love the work done on Rockbox and
.> can't ever see myself using another MP3 player in the near
.> future, but friends of mine aren't so keen on the
.> construction quality and navigation methods and so on (I
.> definitely sympathize with them). As such, what other MP3 HD
.> players are out there that use the 2.5" laptop HDs (not the
.> tiny ones the iPod and iAudio M3 use)?
.>
.> Thanks!
.>
.> -Sherv