Subject: Re: Question about battery power
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2004-07-20

Try setting the battery MA level at 2200, or 23, which ever one it is in the
menus.
I think the battery level is more of a reflection of the time it has been
used, not the actual battery level.
So if it is left on for long times without being shut off, it might be
indicating that it is lower than it really is.
At least that's the way I think it works.
Glenn