Subject: search function.
From: ezankel01 (
Date: 2004-07-20

I just upgraded to today's daily build. I love the search feature. I don't know much about computers so I cannot do this myself, but is there any way that someone could make a rock/ plugin that used the search function to search the entire hd (or a folder) for a specific file/ song without having to look through a playlist? could what it finds be displayed so that you can choose the file? This would be helpful...unfortunately I don't know how to compile this sort of thing.

by the way, what exactly is the scrollbar? I know there is some setting(s) that you can change about it but i don't know what it is.

~ _/) ~~
navigare necesse est. (to sail is necessary)
 -Plutarch, 86 A.D.