Subject: Re: Resets w/ daily builds
From: Brian (gcrockboxer13_at_columbus.rr.com)
Date: 2004-07-20

What you do, is either in your root or .rockbox directory, you should save a
.cfg file that has all of your default settings in it. You know, so you can
use a single click to change all of your settings at once instead of going
through the menu every time.

Which reminds me of another topic i'll post in a second.

Brian