Subject: Re: Re: Hard drive question
From: Markus.Kessler_at_t-online.de
Date: 2004-07-20

I agree with Lee.
I bought a Fujitsu MHT 2080 AT 80GB disk a few month ago and I am very
satisfied. Much better than the original 20GB Hitachi/IBM drive - not
only because of the size ;-) - by far not that sensitive to motion than
the Hitachi/IBM and it seems that the Fujitsu is much more "power
consumption effective" because battery lifetime increased,
It is often used in Apple's Mac and some of the folks sell it because it
is only 4200rpm/2MB Cache etc. - everything that is good enough for the
Jukebox ;-)
I bought it for about 150 EUR so probably you can get it for less today.

Regards
Markus