Subject: Re: LCD Backlight

Re: LCD Backlight

From: Joseph Jones <joe_at_bumpycarrot.cjb.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:13:50 +0100

You want a setting that you personally find most useful near the root
menu? I don't mean to be harsh, but, get in line or roll your own.
Pretty much every user of this software has their own needs, so if the
devs. answered all of them the root menu would be 6 screens long :)

It's the old saying: you get what you pay for.

Joe